YOU ARE VISITOR

12/07/2015

FROZEN ALPHABET FREEBIE

I found this amazing Frozen-inspired typography from Kustren on Deviant Art and created a style with ice and snow in Gimp.  It turned out really good so I thought I better have some Christmas spirit and share this file with all my followers!
There is a PNG file- transparent background and a JPG file with a white background along with the preview and my terms of use in the download.  My terms of use are very simple.  Don't share my stuff- you can share the link to my BLOG post (just go to the address/URL bar at the top of the screen to grab that) at anytime, though!
This file measures at 2550x3300 and is 300 DPI.
THIS FILE IS FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. 
and please leave a comment if you like this freebie, LIKE my Facebook page, FOLLOW on Twitter and keep up with my parenting blog HERE!

3 comments:

Susy Receitas said...

gracias

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU :)

Claudia van Schie said...

love your alpha! Happy New Year!

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Followers

I LOVE O.D.