YOU ARE VISITOR

GOT GIMP?

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies
9/11/2011

Autumn Retreat Scrapkit & Freebie Wordart

This is the newest kit I have made and you can get right now at Twilight Scraps.

It is PERSONAL USE ONLY and is full of everything you dreamed autumn can be :)



Here is some wordart for personal use only I made to accompany the kit. Click on the preview to go to 4shared. If you like the wordart, please leave some love :) xoxox






2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Sep. 12, 2011. Thanks again.

Angelika said...

Love your freebie thank you
from Angelika from Digidesignresort.com

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Followers

I LOVE O.D.