YOU ARE VISITOR

9/14/2015

CU Ocean Wave Freebie

Summer always seems to go so fast.  You never get enough time to do everything you want to do!
My kids favorite thing is swimming.  We've never been to the ocean since we're stuck in the middle of Iowa, but it's fun to pretend the girls and I are mermaids from the deep sea.
I line drew some waves and thought this would be great to offer to others for a page border, signature tags, etc.  It is a PNG and you can layer it to create more waves... Commercial use ok, attribution required if published in any way.  Please read the TOU in the download.
I hope you find it helpful in some of your projects.  Click the preview to download and send others here to this blog post to pick up their own copy. Leave me a comment!  The more comments I get on something helps me know what my audience likes best!
If  you have any questions you can email me.
XOXOX

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing!

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!