YOU ARE VISITOR

I CT For...





Search

Loading...

GOT GIMP?

i ♥...

7/04/2015

Happy 4th of July!!! Firecracker Kit Freebie

Happy 4th of July!  I made a tagger kit 2 years ago to help celebrate this holiday and to match a tube called Miami by FourXDesigns.

 Go check out my tag tutorial using this kit and that tube HERE.

This scrap kit is for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
There are 10 papers and 40 elements.
I think you'll love playing with it!
You can download it HERE.
If you download, take a second and leave some comment love!!!
DO NOT SHARE.  Send others here to this post to download it themselves.
Don't forget to send me the designs you've made with my creations, either!  I'd love to see them! You can email anytime!
XOXOX

4 comments:

Tbear said...

Thanks, just what I was looking for.

la gorda said...

Thanks

Dorothy Quakenbush said...

Thank you for sharing this cute kit.

Divine Kreationz said...

Thank you so much!

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!