YOU ARE VISITOR

3/09/2015

#DisneySide Frozen Party Printables


 What do you think my sweet little girl wanted for her 5th birthday?  She wanted a Frozen themed party, of course.  I was lucky enough to be able to host a #DisneySide @ Home Celebration and am blogging about that on my parenting blog- Latched On Mom.   Disney Parks, MomSelect and BSM Media gifted us a box full of Disney goodies to share my thoughts and experiences.  So I had to incorporate Frozen into it all and ended up making a few Frozen Party Printables.
You can download a copy of these Frozen Party Printables by clicking on the preview above.  They are PERSONAL USE ONLY and by downloading, YOU AGREE TO MY TERMS OF USE.
There's an 8.5x11 inches sheet of bottle labels that say Melted Ice, and two table placement cards that when placed together also measure 8.5x11 inches.  I also have a blank card for you to use for name cards or for whatever your #DisneySide desires!  These cards really helped complete our party! 
If you like this freebie, leave me some comment love!

0 comments:

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!