YOU ARE VISITOR

6/04/2013

Firecracker Kit, Firecrackers Template and CU/PU Freebie too!!!

Got a new kit for you!  This kit is inspired by a tube called Miami by FourXDesigns that is soon to be released, so keep your eye out for that tube! 
Firecracker is a tagger size, personal use kit with 10 fun papers and 40 amazing beach/4th of July themed elements!  Uploading to stores (check my left sidebar for where you can buy it), you can grab it ASAP :)

Here is a commercial use PSD template of 3 firecrackers with a PNG example, which will be available soon to download.
And below is a cluster frame that I made with my kit, using only elements I have personally created, and I am offering it to you for either  commercial use or personal use!  Just click the preview below to download.  Do not share my creations, or claim them as your own.  My TOU ask that you direct others here to this blog post, my blog, or my email so that they can get the goodies themselves. 


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank You!

♥Lea♥ said...

love your new kit:)

Anisah said...

Thank you!

Cindy said...

Thank you

Anonymous said...

Awesome cluster! Thanks a bunch.
Hugs, Ann

Angela Picard said...

Thank you Angela.

Divine Kreationz said...

Awesome Cluster! TY!

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!