YOU ARE VISITOR

5/01/2013

CU Fruit Template Freebies


Here's a tagger size commercial use pack of fruit templates I have made.  There is a lemon slice, cherries, strawberry and grapes.  You can download a copy of this by clicking the preview above.  If you download, read and follow my terms of use in the file.   Do not share the download, instead link others here to my blog so they can get it themselves.  If you have any questions you can always email me.  
Let me know how you like them, and I'd love to see what you use them in!
Keep aboard the O'Scrap Blog Train by following links below:

Photobucket
Annaica's Place (YOU ARE HERE)
And don't forget about my CU pack in stores

3 comments:

Angela said...

Thank you!!

MarieLdesign said...

Thank you ;)

Divine Kreationz said...

Thank you!

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!