- 2016 (1)
- 2015 (9)
- 2014 (1)
- Hawaiin Summer Gimp Tag Tutorial and EXTRAS
- Arthur Crowe Head Music Facebook Cover Showoff
- Sexy Jeans by Ismael Rac Tag Showoff!
- Full Size and Tagger Vintage Romance Collab and CU...
- Fruit Picnic with FREEBIE Cluster!
- Check Out the T-shirt I Designed on Vistaprint!
- Tropical Blast Snaggable Facebook Cover and Avatar...
- Molly by FourXDesigns Facebook Cover and Avatar Sh...
- Pink Chick Tag Showoff
- Scrappin' Your ♥ Out Blog Train CU Freebie
- FourXDesigns "Molly" and Love Isn't Colorblind Tag...
- Arthur Crowe's Aqua Blue Babe with Emo Style- FREE...
- CU Summer Mix 1
- How to Make a Simple Wavy Ribbon in Gimp with FREE...
- Flower Garden Forum Set Tutorial with Jason Lan Ar...
- Freebie Bubbles Template and Tag Showoff using Xer...
- Hello Spring FTU Gimp Tutorial with Bunny by FourX...
- Freebie Template- Eff You Winter Hello Spring!
- New Tagger Kit- Classic Beauty and FREEBIE
- Blooming Time Animated Gimp Tutorial
- 2012 (120)
- 2011 (122)
- 2010 (15)
8:28 PM | Posted by annaica | | Edit Post
Check out my newest kit, called Classic Beauty. It is sort of a tribute to all the greats in the movie industry, the gorgeous leading ladies in your favorite feature films. It is for PERSONAL USE ONLY and is being loaded into stores tonight for you to purchase! There are 10 papers and 45 elements in the kit, including 4 frames, 4 bows/ribbons, 5 flowers/foliage, behind the scenes/movie set elements as well as the performing side of the curtain- theatre seating and such, there's diamonds and jewels as well as cosmetics. You will want to go check the LEFT side panel here on my blog to get the links to where I sell at to get this tagger sized kit for yourself!
Below I have left an ADD-ON for you, which is also PERSONAL USE ONLY. It contains 3 papers, 1 frame, ribbon with diamonds, a flower, heart, star and wordart. DO NOT SHARE, direct others here to this blog post to get the kit themselves. Just click the preview below to download your copy and make sure to leave me a comment if you do! Would love to see tags with it- you can email them to me (email is in TOU in the RIGHT side panel of blog) or show it off to me on Facebook HERE!
I really hope you like it :)