YOU ARE VISITOR

I CT For...





GOT GIMP?

Blog Archive

i ♥...

4/06/2013

New Tagger Kit- Classic Beauty and FREEBIE

Check out my newest kit, called Classic Beauty.  It is sort of a tribute to all the greats in the movie industry, the gorgeous leading ladies in your favorite feature films.  It is for PERSONAL USE ONLY and is being loaded into stores tonight for you to purchase!  There are 10 papers and 45 elements in the kit, including 4 frames, 4 bows/ribbons, 5 flowers/foliage, behind the scenes/movie set elements as well as the performing side of the curtain- theatre seating and such, there's diamonds and jewels as well as cosmetics.  You will want to go check the LEFT side panel here on my blog to get the links to where I sell at to get this tagger sized kit for yourself!
Below I have left an ADD-ON for you, which is also PERSONAL USE ONLY.  It contains 3 papers, 1 frame, ribbon with diamonds, a flower, heart, star and wordart.  DO NOT SHARE, direct others here to this blog post to get the kit themselves.  Just click the preview below to download your copy and make sure to leave me a comment if you do!  Would love to see tags with it- you can email them to me (email is in TOU in the RIGHT side panel of blog) or show it off to me on Facebook HERE!

 
I really hope you like it :)
xoxox
 

0 comments:

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!