YOU ARE VISITOR

I CT For...





Search

Loading...

GOT GIMP?

Blog Archive

i ♥...

4/27/2013

Full Size and Tagger Vintage Romance Collab and CU Freebie

Above is my new kit, Vintage Romance.  It comes in both full size and tagger size and will be available soon to download!  It is PERSONAL USE ONLY and has 10 beautiful papers and 40 unique elements including an old phone, books, radio, clock/pocketwatch, skeleton key, luggage, jewelry, hearts, 4 ribbons/bows, one with a tag, locket, 6 flowers/foliage and 5 frames.  
This kit is part of a collab between me and Creative Scraps by Crys.  You can see her beautiful contribution below.  This collab is only available at Scrappin Dollars so check it out! Tagger HERE and Full Size HERE!  You can also purchase my kit separately at other stores I sell at.  


Now here is a CU Freebie I have for you.  It is only available for a limited time.  There is one textured paper, one frame, one spray of pink and purple circles and wordart!  Click the preview below for your copy.  Do not share.  Direct others here to my blog if they want a copy.  By using my creations you agree to my terms of use, which are within the zip file.    
If you like this freebie, leave some comment love :)
xoxox


3 comments:

Becca said...

lovely, thank you so much for sharing it.

Lisa L said...

thanks it is beautiful!

Divine Kreationz said...

thanks a lot!

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!