YOU ARE VISITOR

I CT For...





GOT GIMP?

Blog Archive

i ♥...

4/22/2013

Fruit Picnic with FREEBIE Cluster!

Here's my new kit, which will be available soon to download.  Fruit Picnic- 12 papers and 45 elements! There's 17 fruit/flowers/foliage, 5 frames, 6 ribbons/bows, picnic table, blanket, plate, cup, fork, lemonade, napkin and an adorable little ant, plus much more! I hope you like it!  It's warm and colorful and like my friend Trish said, "Looks good enough to eat!" Find it at the stores I sell at- the links are all on the upper left sidebar here on my blog :)  

I made a cluster frame for you with the kit.  FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY!  DO NOT SHARE THE FILE, just direct others here to my blog post to get a copy themselves.  Click the preview to get yours!  Leave me some love :)

xoxox

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Thank you!!

Claire Slack said...

thank you,very pretty.

Jarie Slack said...

Thanks for the beautiful scrap freebies.

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!