YOU ARE VISITOR

I CT For...





GOT GIMP?

Blog Archive

i ♥...

4/10/2013

Freebie Bubbles Template and Tag Showoff using Xeracx 2013 Bubble


Here's a tag I made with the new Bubble tube by Ismael Rac and matching kit.
You can find them HERE.  You must have a license to use art by Ismael Rac and display it in your creation.
I made a template just for this tag- see the preview below.  If you want to download a copy of this template just click the preview below.  Leave some love if you do!  And do not share, just send others to my blog to download themselves.

1 comments:

Gina said...

Love this thank you for sharing
((hugs)
Gina

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!