YOU ARE VISITOR

I CT For...





GOT GIMP?

Blog Archive

i ♥...

4/22/2013

Check Out the T-shirt I Designed on Vistaprint!

Above is the t-shirt I designed for my Father-in-Law.  
I was looking everywhere for a place that I could print out a design on a shirt for a special gift for him.  I did a Google search and the first result that came up was Vistaprint so I clicked on it and found it incredibly easy to navigate thru.  There are tons of options of designs already available on the site, as well as the option to upload your own design.  I made the text of this shirt myself in Gimp and added it to the design.  I love how it turned out!  Definitely will use the site again to get more designs printed.
They have a promotion right now that you can get free business cards and a free stamp, and thought I'd share this deal with you.  
Just click the picture above to go check this deal out and get creative!
Visit Vistaprint today :)
xoxox



0 comments:

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!