YOU ARE VISITOR

I CT For...





GOT GIMP?

Blog Archive

i ♥...

4/15/2013

Arthur Crowe's Aqua Blue Babe with Emo Style- FREEBIE Cluster!


Check out this tag I made with the newly released Aqua Blue Babe by Arthur Crowe!  You need to have a license to use his art and can get both the license and art at http://arthurcrowesfactory.com/store/
I used a PTU kit by Creative Scraps by Crys called Emo Style.  Below you can find the freebie cluster frame.  PERSONAL USE ONLY! Just click the preview to download and remember, DO NOT SHARE, just direct others here to this post to download the cluster frame themselves.  
Enjoy:)
xoxox


0 comments:

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!