YOU ARE VISITOR

3/18/2013

Sweet and Sexy Bunny Extras


I made this tag using the art of Ismael Rac.  The tube is called 2013 Sexy Bunny and has tons of layers to choose from.  I love the hair highlight layers!  You can get this tube or others at www.xeracx.net/store and you will want to make sure you also have and display your license along with your creation. 
I used a really pretty Easter themed kit by Crystal's Creations called Sweet Easter Bunny.  It has so many great papers and elements, you'll have fun playing with it!  You can find out more about Crystal's Creations by going here- http://crystalsscrapcreations.blogspot.com/
I made a few snags/extras for you to use in your groups/forums.  Just do not change the tags whatsoever.  Don't add names or anything to them and don't claim them to be your own.  I hope you like them!
 
 


 
 
 

0 comments:

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!