YOU ARE VISITOR

3/03/2013

NEW Blog Train *Coming Soon*

My friend, Crys from Creative Scraps by Crys and I have started up a blog train that will be taking off mid-month.  It is called Scrappin' Your ♥ Out!  There will be a lot of goodies, both commercial use and personal use!  There is still room for more designers!  If you'd like to take part in this blog train, please let me or Crys know before the 10th... You can join the Yahoo group as well as the Facebook group if you want to be a designer.  The theme for March is Elegant Spring with the color palette below. 
 
We're so excited and hope you are too!  Check out the blog train's blog here- http://scrappinyourheartout.blogspot.com/
 
xoxox

0 comments:

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!