YOU ARE VISITOR

3/20/2013

MARCH Scrappin' Your ♥ Out Blog Train FREEBIE

Here I have 5 commercial use templates for you.  They are all in PSD form- there is a file of trees, a file of a kite, a file of hilly paper, a file of raindrops and a file of a frame included in the zip.  Please read my TOU (included in file), by using my templates, you agree to my terms of use. DO NOT SHARE MY CREATIONS, if someone wants this, please send them to me or to my blog to download their own copy. Click on the preview above to download and if you take the time to download, leave some love- comments help me remember why I keep designing :)   
 
Check out all the other amazing freebies offered by the designers of the Scrappin' Your ♥ Out Blog Train by following links below! 
 
 
 


 
 
 Annaica's Place (YOU ARE HERE)

10 comments:

BKC Designs said...

Thank you so much for these..they are great looking!

Elsina said...

Thank you for this freebie and visiting my blog!
hugs, Elsina

Persia said...

lovely and thank you these look great :)

NathL said...

nice! thank you :)
NathL from France

Kara said...

Thanks so much for the awesome temps!!! :)

Anonymous said...

very nice, but unable to download using file factory, oh well....robots can't type

koolbrat said...

Thanks hun

Anonymous said...

thanks for the awesome freebies!

Cheekylala said...

Thank you! :)

Magda said...

Thanks so much!!

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!