YOU ARE VISITOR

3/02/2013

Irish Luck was PTU now FTU

Here is a tagger sized kit I made last year for St. Patrick's Day and this year, I wanted to give it away for all my fans.  I am so happy that you enjoy my work, it means so much to me.  I apologize for taking a little break, I do have several more things I've started creating and plan to finish so come back soon, OK?  This is a PERSONAL USE ONLY kit, if you want to share, send others here to this blog link please.  My TOU are that you may use it in tagging, card design or blog design, but please do not sell your services or designs with my PU creations.  You are allowed to alter color, size, etc to make it fit your project.  DO NOT SHARE MY KIT, DO NOT CLAIM IT AS YOUR OWN by placing it on your website or placing your logo over it.  Do not try to reoffer or resell anything from my kit.  If you have questions, my email is on the right side of my blog located within my TOU. 
Click HERE or HERE to get your copy.  I'd love to see your creations with my kits also, tag me on Facebook or email me anytime :)
xoxox
 
P.S. this is also my donation to the March O'Scrap blog train.  Follow the train by clicking links below...
 

Photobucket
Annaica's Place (you are here)

6 comments:

Yomism@ said...

Thanks so much!!

Lana said...

Thank you.

Stephanie said...

My husband is Irish, so we love these St. Pats kits and this blog train. Thank you so much for your part! <3

Jenny Forbis said...

Thanks so much :)

koolbrat said...

Thank you hunnni

Divine Kreationz said...

TY so much!

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!