YOU ARE VISITOR

2/21/2013

CU Animal Pattern Papers & FREEBIE


I made several different background papers over the last few months and somebody said they were needing one, so I decided it'd be best to pack up everything and offer it to you all.  They're all tagger sized.  The image above is a pack of 4 greyscaled animal patterned papers and 4 colored (pink, purple. red and turquoise) papers, which you can find in stores that I sell my CU stuff at. 
Below is the preview of the freebie I have for you.  It's a greyscaled seamless animal print paper with a red one too.  You can download your copy of this file HERE.  Do not claim as your own, do not reoffer or share, just direct people who'd like this also right here to the blog post to download it for themselves, please. 

4 comments:

Kara said...

Thanks so much Lucy! Love the paper!!!! :)

Anjo Creations said...

Thanks for sharing!!
Hugs Ankie

koolbrat said...

Thanks hun

Divine Kreationz said...

Thanks so much!

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!