YOU ARE VISITOR

2/08/2013

And The Winners Of The Feb Facebook Cover Contest Are...

Congrats to Jessica for taking first place!  She has won $10 worth of my PTU designs and a tube from www.xeracx.net!  Jodie has won second place- $5 worth of my PTU designs and QTagsbySuzieQ has won one of my PTU designs! And for every person that entered my contest, they are getting something special for entering.  I love everything that was submitted, THANKS SO MUCH TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED!!!  ♥ I am not wasting any time on using the Facebook covers either, I have one of the winner's up right now!  Come over to Facebook and check out all the entries HERE :)
xoxox

1 comments:

Jodie Dewitt said...

Yay!!..I am happy :-)

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!