YOU ARE VISITOR

I CT For...





GOT GIMP?

i ♥...

1/31/2013

♥ With Love Charity Collab ♥

 
 

This is an AMAZING Collab put together to help a friend get back on her feet after some really bad things happened to her family. You can get all of these creations as shown in the preview for $10 and help out someone who needs it right now. You will find scrapkits, CU items, paper packs, styles, and so much more... well worth the $10.00 price, ALL OF WHICH goes to help a friend make it thru this tough time. I am proud to say I contributed to this! You can purchase this HUGE collab in the following places:
 
 
 
 
  
 

0 comments:

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!