YOU ARE VISITOR

I CT For...





GOT GIMP?

i ♥...

1/30/2013

Sweet Surrender Was PTU Now FTU!

Here's a PERSONAL USE ONLY scrapkit I made last year for Valentine's Day.  I would like to offer this as a freebie to my fans.  Please do not share this kit at all, if others would like a copy of this kit, you can direct them here to this blog post to get it for themselves.  There are 12 papers and 50 elements in this kit, it's very delicate and will work perfect with all your tags for the holiday.  I am also including the Full Size kit for those who make layouts.   Do not use for anything other than your own personal use, you can offer tags/layouts, etc but do not ask to be paid for what you make with my kit.  Be sure to read and follow TOU and email me if you have questions.  I really hope you enjoy using this, please leave some LOVE if you download.
 
FULL SIZE  ELEMENTS HERE or HERE
FULL SIZE PAPERS HERE or HERE
 
 
xoxox



8 comments:

Andrea said...

Thanks :D

Kiki/mcgaelicgal said...

Wow! Thank you!! =D ♥

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thanks for the generous gift!

Anonymous said...

Thank You so very much for this awesome kit! I LUV your work and the colors in this kit are no exception awesome. U ROCK! HUGS

Anonymous said...

thanks girl i love it.. ur work is so awesome.. wish i had more of ur tags and looking forward to seeing more freebies thanks amy marie

koolbrat said...

Thanks for sharing hun

Penny Rachalla said...

Thank you for this lovely kit

Divine Kreationz said...

thanks so much!

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!