YOU ARE VISITOR

I CT For...





GOT GIMP?

i ♥...

1/31/2013

Spring Solace with Ismael Rac ***EXTRAS***

I made this using the beautiful art of Ismael Rac, that you can purchase HERE.  You must have a license to use his art.  You can request a license and get his art at www.xeracx.net
 
I used my own kit called Spring Solace that is available at several of the stores where I sell my products.
Here's a few extras that you can use within your online groups/forums.  Just do not change the tags whatsoever.  Don't add names or anything to them and don't claim them to be your own.



0 comments:

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!