YOU ARE VISITOR

I CT For...





GOT GIMP?

i ♥...

1/19/2013

New Scrapkit- Sew Me A Garden! Made to Match "Cora" FREEBIE WA!

Here is a new kit that I have made that's now in stores (AIL, Twilight, Heartbeatz)!!!
I made it to coordinate with the tube named Cora by FourXDesigns.
It is a really cool and unique piece of art and I wanted to have something that works well with it...
You can purchase the Cora tube HERE.  
 
I also have a freebie for you- the wordart that I used within my preview "Sew Me A Garden."  It is for personal use only.  You can download a copy of it HERE :)
xoxox

0 comments:

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!