YOU ARE VISITOR

I CT For...





GOT GIMP?

i ♥...

1/19/2013

New Facebook Set Using "A Fairy's Valentine" by Crystal's Creations

Just wanted to show off the Facebook Banner and Avatar I made for my friend Crystal using her new kit called A Fairy's Valentine. She is going to use them the next couple weeks on her Facebook page HERE!   You should go check out all the awesome kits and goodies she has on her blog- http://crystalsscrapcreations.blogspot.com
I used a tube by Celinart that is available at Scraps and the City.  Tube art from SATC requires that you have a license and display it on your creation.  You can get both the art and license HERE.

1 comments:

Redefined Designs said...

I love that.

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!