YOU ARE VISITOR

I CT For...





GOT GIMP?

i ♥...

1/22/2013

Love Isn't Colorblind Kit & Male/Female Heart Template Freebie


 
Here's my new PERSONAL USE ONLY tagger size kit.  It's called Love Isn't Colorblind.  It's love themed with everyone in mind, because we all deserve love in our lives no matter what.  I hope you like it... I am loading it to stores now.  You can see to the left sidebar on my blog the stores I sell at :)  Go check it out!  And if you make anything with this kit, I'd absolutely love to see your results!
I have made a template (used within the kit) and am offering to my friends for commercial use.  There are 3 basic layers and 3 textured layers per set- male and female.  This is fully interchangeable.  I also made up a PNG example of each set as shown in preview below.  I am sure you could find ways to use it for your projects!  I hope you like it.  Just read/follow my TOU in the download.  To get your copy, click on the preview below! 
xoxox

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely. Unfortunatley I get a user is out of bandwidth when I try to download :-(

koolbrat said...

Thanks for sharing hun

Divine Kreationz said...

thanks for sharing

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!