YOU ARE VISITOR

I CT For...





GOT GIMP?

i ♥...

1/14/2013

CU Zebra Template Freebie

Here is a commercial use OK template of a Zebra I made.  The zebra fur pattern is an extra layer in the template.  This goes well with my CU pack of Wild Animals that you can find in stores.  Click the preview above to download your copy, please read and abide by my TOU included in the file. If you download, it would be nice to see that you appreciate this freebie, so don't forget to leave some love!
 
Check out all the freebies you get on the Fantastically Free Blog Train!

Continue by following the links below!
 
 

********************
********************










7 comments:

Cindi said...

Thank you very much!!

Anisah said...

Thank you!

Anisah

Yomism@ said...

Thanks so much!!

Scarab said...

Thank you very much!!♥

Sandy E. said...

Love, Love, Love, Love!

Schizo Queen said...

Thanks for the cute zebra! And Nice Zebra print!

Tbear said...

Thank you.

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!