YOU ARE VISITOR

I CT For...





GOT GIMP?

i ♥...

1/05/2013

CU 6 Pack of Flag Banners Was PTU Now FTU


I have had these commercial use flag banners in the store since I began selling and wanted to give them to my friends as a freebie today! This pack of 6 flag banners can be used for a variety of projects.  You can currently find the PSD template I used to make these at Twilight Scraps
Just click the preview above to download your copy.  Do not share, instead direct others here to my blog to download their copy themselves.  If you download, take a second and say thanks.  If you're going to be using it in your kits, etc then I don't see why a thank you is so hard.  I absolutely love comments, it inspires me to keep creating and offering freebies.  My blog is full of freebies!  Help me keep them coming, OK :)
xoxox 

4 comments:

Trine Secher said...

Thanks a lot. I love that they are so easy to recolour.

Anisah said...

Thank you!

Anisah

Elien Declercq said...

ty so much sweetie!

BKC Designs said...

Thank you so much for these!

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!