YOU ARE VISITOR

I CT For...





GOT GIMP?

i ♥...

1/30/2013

Contest Time! Want to Win Some Kits and Tubes?

Hey you guys... Guess what?  I am holding a contest.  There will be 3 winners!  Wanna know more?  Ok well it's easy!  All you have to do is create a Facebook Timeline cover for me (just put annaica's place on it) using any of my kits, FTU or PTU.  Every different Timeline cover will count as 1 entry, you can enter as many times as you wish!  You will have until February 8th at noon CST to get the entries in.... Then I will use Random.org to draw the winners! 
1st place will get $10 worth of my PTU creations- PU or CU, you choose what you want!  Also will receive a gift certificate to www.xeracx.net  for the purchase of ONE of his tubes. 
2nd place will receive $5 worth of my creations- PU or CU, again you will be able to pick what you want!  
3rd place will receive 1 of my PTU creations, either PU or CU, the winner gets to choose what they'd like.
Please when you make your timeline sets, and use a tube that you include the copyrights that Facebook allows.  The measurements should be 852 x 315.  Post your results on Facebook, tagging me in it- if you're not friends with me, ADD ME :) If you're not on Facebook, feel free to email me your results.  My email is on the right sidebar of my blog, within my TOU.
So excited to see your creations!  Good luck :)
xoxox   

2 comments:

Jodie Dewitt said...

SWEET!!

Fearless said...

great i will :)

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!