YOU ARE VISITOR

I CT For...





GOT GIMP?

i ♥...

1/14/2013

Arthur Crowe- Love Me Darkly Extras

 
I made this with the awesome art of Arthur Crowe that you can purchase HERE, you must have a license to use his art.  
I used a really punky Valentine/Love themed PTU kit by Creative Scraps by Crys called Love Me Darkly.  You can find all of Crys's amazing designs and find where to buy on her blog- http://sinfullycreativescraps.blogspot.com/
Here are a few extras I made that you can use within your online groups/forums.  Just do not change the tags whatsoever.  Don't add names or anything to them and don't claim them to be your own.




 

0 comments:

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!