- 2016 (1)
- 2015 (9)
- 2014 (1)
- O'Scrap February Blog Train- CU Bleeding Hearts
- Demonic Love Gimp Tag Tutorial
- ANTI LOVE WORDART FREEBIE
- ♥ With Love Charity Collab ♥
- Spring Solace with Ismael Rac ***EXTRAS***
- Contest Time! Want to Win Some Kits and Tubes?
- Sweet Surrender Was PTU Now FTU!
- Candy Hearts with Tatyana Haustova Art Gimp Tag Tu...
- Cora by 4XD Gimp Tag Tutorial
- Love Isn't Colorblind Kit & Male/Female Heart Temp...
- New Facebook Set Using "A Fairy's Valentine" by Cr...
- New Scrapkit- Sew Me A Garden! Made to Match "Cora...
- Moshilove Tag Tutorial with Vicious Valentine
- Freebie PSD Fire Animation
- CU Zebra Template Freebie
- Arthur Crowe- Love Me Darkly Extras
- CU 6 Pack of Flag Banners Was PTU Now FTU
- New Store, SALE!
- 2012 (120)
- 2011 (122)
- 2010 (15)
7:51 PM | Posted by annaica | | Edit Post
Here is my contribution to this month's O'Scrap Blogtrain.
There are a total of 5 PNG hearts that look like they're bleeding. Grey, white, purple, pink and red. In a PSD file. Commercial Use OK, please read and abide by my TOU in the download.
If you want to share this, share the blog post. Not my creation.
Thanks so much for the comments, they really brighten my day!
To download your copy, click the preview above :)
7:07 PM | Posted by annaica | | Edit Post
Wait.... Cupid is an angel right? Well you never know, do you... LOL
For this tag you'll want the amazing artwork of Arthur Crowe, and you will need a license to use his art. You can request both a license and purchase his art at http://arthurcrowesfactory.com/store/ :)
I am using a PTU scrapkit by Crystal's Creations called Demons, you can find out more about this kit and her other awesome scraps on her blog http://crystalsscrapcreations.blogspot.com
I am using FTU wordart that I made you can get it HERE
Also using a FTU mask from one of the awesome Creative Misfits, Tonya (DevilishAngelMaskbyTonya-vi). Click HERE to grab the pack!
1. Open up new image size 800 x 800. Drag and drop your tube of choice into the canvas. Since we're adding the tube now, it's also a great time to get your copyright layer put in. Include the copyright symbol, artist's name, website and your license number if applicable. Double click on this layer and name it copyright in the layers box.
2. Now drag and drop the following from the kit into your canvas (right click on each paper layer in layers box and choose ADD ALPHA CHANNEL), scale and cluster the elements to the left:
Paper 2- 500 x 500
Paper 5- 500 x 500
Element 40- 118 x 117
Element 17- 121 x 115
Element 32- 600 x 244
Element11- 244 x 244
Element 33- 170 x 309
Element 17- 121 x 115
Element 24- 114 x 88
Element 26- 322 x 233
Element 2- 1-9 x 68
Add drop shadow to elements, go up to FILTERS>LIGHT & SHADOW>DROP SHADOW with settings at 2/2/6. Add perspective drop shadow to tube by choosing PERSPECTIVE instead of DROP SHADOW and use settings as shown. Slide opacity over to 60 in layers box on shadow layer.
3. Use the magic wand (fuzzy select tool) and click within the center of the frame. SELECT>GROW by 2 then click on the paper 2 layer to activate it within the layers box. Go up to SELECT>INVERT and EDIT CLEAR. Now the paper is within the center of frame, should be near the bottom of the layers box, with other papers below.
4. Drag and drop mask into the canvas, scale to 675 x 675 then go up to COLORS>INVERT then LAYER>TRANSPARENCY>COLOR TO ALPHA. R click on the mask layer in layers box, ALPHA TO SELECTION then L click on paper 10 to activate it in layers box, go up to SELECT>INVERT and EDIT>CLEAR now the paper is the mask layer. You can delete original mask layer.
5. Drag and drop the WA into the canvas, go up to COLORS>INVERT then add perspective with same settings as before.
6. Add your text to the tag, I am using a font called Impact Label Reversed in white sized at 80. Then I right clicked on the text layer in layers box, ALPHA TO SELECTION, click on paper 5 layer to activate, SELECT>INVERT and EDIT CLEAR. For the text, I went up to FILTERS>BLUR by 5 x 5. Place this behind the paper, add perspective to this layer as well. I then made a second text layer using the font called Digs My Hart in Red sized 63 then right clicked, ALPHA TO SELECTION, SELECT>SHRINK by 2, SELECT>INVERT and EDIT>CLEAR. Then I used the scale tool to make the heighth of this text shorter and the width a bit longer. Drop shadow 1/1/1 in black.
7. Delete the background layer. Save as .xcf so you can make changes per layer if need be. Then when you're happy save as .png
Thanks for looking :)
5:00 PM | Posted by annaica | | Edit Post
Wanted some Anti-Love wordart so made a few... Drop shadow on preview only. These may only be used for PERSONAL USE. I'd love to see what you make with them!!! I hope you like. Click on preview to download your copy, send others here to this blogpost to download their own copy.
12:27 PM | Posted by annaica | | Edit Post
This is an AMAZING Collab put together to help a friend get back on her feet after some really bad things happened to her family. You can get all of these creations as shown in the preview for $10 and help out someone who needs it right now. You will find scrapkits, CU items, paper packs, styles, and so much more... well worth the $10.00 price, ALL OF WHICH goes to help a friend make it thru this tough time. I am proud to say I contributed to this! You can purchase this HUGE collab in the following places:
12:16 PM | Posted by annaica | | Edit Post
I made this using the beautiful art of Ismael Rac, that you can purchase HERE. You must have a license to use his art. You can request a license and get his art at www.xeracx.net
I used my own kit called Spring Solace that is available at several of the stores where I sell my products.
Here's a few extras that you can use within your online groups/forums. Just do not change the tags whatsoever. Don't add names or anything to them and don't claim them to be your own.
3:48 PM | Posted by annaica | | Edit Post
Hey you guys... Guess what? I am holding a contest. There will be 3 winners! Wanna know more? Ok well it's easy! All you have to do is create a Facebook Timeline cover for me (just put annaica's place on it) using any of my kits, FTU or PTU. Every different Timeline cover will count as 1 entry, you can enter as many times as you wish! You will have until February 8th at noon CST to get the entries in.... Then I will use Random.org to draw the winners!
1st place will get $10 worth of my PTU creations- PU or CU, you choose what you want! Also will receive a gift certificate to www.xeracx.net for the purchase of ONE of his tubes.
2nd place will receive $5 worth of my creations- PU or CU, again you will be able to pick what you want!
3rd place will receive 1 of my PTU creations, either PU or CU, the winner gets to choose what they'd like.
Please when you make your timeline sets, and use a tube that you include the copyrights that Facebook allows. The measurements should be 852 x 315. Post your results on Facebook, tagging me in it- if you're not friends with me, ADD ME :) If you're not on Facebook, feel free to email me your results. My email is on the right sidebar of my blog, within my TOU.
So excited to see your creations! Good luck :)
3:15 PM | Posted by annaica | | Edit Post
Here's a PERSONAL USE ONLY scrapkit I made last year for Valentine's Day. I would like to offer this as a freebie to my fans. Please do not share this kit at all, if others would like a copy of this kit, you can direct them here to this blog post to get it for themselves. There are 12 papers and 50 elements in this kit, it's very delicate and will work perfect with all your tags for the holiday. I am also including the Full Size kit for those who make layouts. Do not use for anything other than your own personal use, you can offer tags/layouts, etc but do not ask to be paid for what you make with my kit. Be sure to read and follow TOU and email me if you have questions. I really hope you enjoy using this, please leave some LOVE if you download.
9:51 PM | Posted by annaica | | Edit Post
For this tag you'll want the beautiful art by Tatyana Haustova, which you can find and purchase at Artistically Inclined Licensing- http://artisticallyinclinedlicensing.com/AIL/. You will also need a license to use this art, and display it within your creation.
I am using the new PTU kit called Candy Hearts by Crystal's Creations, you can find her kits at a variety of stores, so just visit her blog to find out more- http://crystalsscrapcreations.blogspot.com/
Get the FTU tag template by Missy #405 here- http://divineintentionz.blogspot.com/
1. Open new canvas, size 800 x 800. Then drag and drop the template into the canvas. Delete the by Missy layer and the stars layer. Then drag and drop the following papers from the kit into the canvas (right click in layers box and ADD ALPHA CHANNEL per layer):
Paper 3 (will be mask layer)
Paper 8- duplicate twice (three total)
2. Right click on "rounded rectangle2" in layers box, ALPHA TO SELECTION then left click on paper 4 layer in layers box to activate it. Go up to SELECT>INVERT and then EDIT>CLEAR. Now this paper is the template layer so you may delete the original template layer. Next, R click on "Raster 2 #1" ALPHA TO SELECTION, make paper 5 copy the active layer then up to SELECT>INVERT, EDIT>CLEAR. Delete original template layer. R click on "rounded rectangle3" ALPHA TO SELECTION, make paper 5 the active layer then up to SELECT>INVERT, EDIT>CLEAR. Delete original template layer. With one of the copies of Paper 8, go up to COLOR>INVERT to make it black... now repeat above steps with this paper and layer "rounded rectangle." And with the white/original paper 8, repeat above steps for this paper and layer "rectangle" all that now should be left of the original template is frame and frame back layers, well with the copy of paper 8, repeat the steps above to make it the layer called frame.
3. Add the tube of choice, this one comes with several hearts and roses as well as a frame. I deleted all layers but the full body, close up and roses2 layer. Duplicate the close up but make the copy invisible for a moment, we'll work with that next. For now, position the close up above the frame back layer. Then right click on frame back and ALPHA TO SELECTION then SELECT INVERT, EDIT CLEAR. Go up to FILTERS>ARTISTIC and choose Softglow, using the settings shown below and hit OK.
4. Now drag and drop the following elements into kit and scale to:
Element 40- 540 x 518, back layer
Element 2- 379 x 346, place the close up of tube behind, click fuzzy select tool in frame, SELECT>GROW by 2 then left click on tube layer to activate and LAYER>CROP TO SELECTION. Apply softglow filter as before with same settings to the tube layer.
Element 13- 488 x 191, flip
Element 10- 170 x 149
Element 5- 80 x 80
Element 16- 87 x 83
Element 24- 90 x 349
With the roses that were included in tube layers, place in different areas using the rotate tool. Add drop shadow to all elements by going to FILTERS>LIGHT & SHADOW>DROP SHADOW with settings at 2/2/4
5. Back to paper 3, move to bottom of layers box, then drag and drop mask "MisfitsChoiceMask2" from GP folder, scale down to 700 x 700 then LAYER>ROTATE by 90 degrees. COLOR>INVERT then LAYER>TRANSPARENCY>COLOR TO ALPHA. Right click on this layer in layers box ALPHA TO SELECTION then L click on paper layer to activate it, go to SELECT>INVERT and EDIT CLEAR. The paper is now the mask layer. you may delete original.
6. Place full body tube in middle of tag, add drop shadow of 8/8/15. Add the correct copyright to tag, include copyright symbol, artist's name, website, and license number if applicable.
7. Add name, I used font called 2Peas Heart's Delight in red, R click, ALPHA TO SELECTION, up to SELECT>GROW by 2, add new layer, fill with white, add drop shadow with pink as the shade and settings at 2/2/4, add noise to red text layer by going to FILTER>NOISE>RGB NOISE with correlated the only one checked and settings at 20/20/20/0
8. Save your tag as .xcf so you can come back in and make changes layer per layer if you need to. When you're satisfied with the creation save as .png
Hope you liked this tut!
12:24 PM | Posted by annaica | | Edit Post
For this tag, you'll want to get the Cora Fuscia tube set by FourXDesigns, all art by FourXDesigns requires that you have a license and display it within your creation. Just go here- http://www.fourxdesigns-store.com/ to get the tube and license.
I am using my PTU kit called Sew Me A Garden, which you can find at the stores I sell my Personal Use kits at. The links to the stores are in the left sidebar of my blog, under the words Buy Here.
I am using a couple FTU masks from http://creativemisfitscreations.blogspot.com you have to look on the blog at all the goodies these awesome misfits put together for everyone! The links for the masks are HERE (MythMask70 & grungi10) and HERE (DBVMaskstars4).
1. Open new canvas, size 800 x 800. Drag and drop the tube of choice into canvas. I deleted all layers but the FUSCIA w JACKET #1 (full tube) & BUTTONS-FUSCIA layer which is the close-up. Scale the full tube to 294 x 590, make top layer. Duplicate the close up and flip the copy.
2. Drag and drop the mask by Myth into the canvas. Go up to COLORS>INVERT then LAYER>TRANSPARENCY>COLOR TO ALPHA. Now the mask is just a black mass that's transparent in the middle of the canvas and we want to make the close ups fit within that, so place them both in the mask area, where it looks good. Then right click on the mask in the layers box, ALPHA TO SELECTION to make it have dotted lines march around it. Then click on one of the close up tube layers in layers box to "activate" the layer... Go up to SELECT>INVERT and then EDIT>CLEAR. That tube layer will now only be within the mask layer. Repeat for the other close up tube layer. Add the mask by Sharon in the Grunge mask download, repeat-COLORS>INVERT, LAYER>TRANSPARENCY>COLOR TO ALPHA, make it invisible for now by clicking on the eye next to layer in layer box (we will work with in step 5). Also within this step, drag and drop the mask by Vaybs into the canvas, duplicate and flip the copy. Position the one to the right just slightly lower than one on left. Repeat the steps to make these transparent also- COLORS>INVERT, LAYER>TRANSPARENCY>COLOR TO ALPHA. Merge the two layers together when it looks right by right clicking and choosing MERGE DOWN. Make this the bottom layer in layers box.
3. Drag and drop the following papers into canvas (right click within layers box on each paper layer and choose ADD ALPHA CHANNEL):
Paper 3- will be new mask layer (step 5)
Paper 8- 500 x 500
Paper 11- scale to 400 x 150 (will be used in text layer)
Paper 12- will be new mask layer (step 5)
4. Drag and drop the following elements into the canvas:
Element 53- right click ALPHA TO SELECTION, make paper 8 active, SELECT>INVERT, EDIT CLEAR. Add noise- FILTERS>NOISE>RGB NOISE just click OK. Delete Element 53, as the paper 8 takes it's place. Rotate to left 24 degrees. Duplicate and flip copy. Place on both sides.
Element 45, duplicate, LAYER>TRANSFORM, rotate 180 degrees
Element 23- 283 x 459, flip
Element 1- 157 x 188
Element 29- 175 x 105, flip
Element 20- 137 x 137
Element 28- 75 x 67, duplicate, flip
Element 2- 199 x 104, flip
Element 8- 92 x 92
Element 10- 93 x 93
Element 35- 79 x 126, flip
5. With the stars mask by Vaybs that you used in step 2, right click and choose ALPHA TO SELECTION in layers box. Make the paper 3 layer the activated layer by just left clicking once on it in layers box. Then go up to SELECT>INVERT and EDIT> CLEAR. Paper 3 is now the mask layer. You can delete the original... Let's do this again, with the mask by Sharon, make it visible, right click ALPHA TO SELECTION, make paper 12 layer active, SELECT>INVERT, EDIT>CLEAR. Place this layer to be the next under the mask by Myth.
6. Add drop shadows by going to FILTERS>LIGHT&SHADOW>DROP SHADOW tube drop shadow settings at 8/8/15, others set at 2/2/15 or 2/2/4.
7. At this time, display the correct copyright information in the tag by adding a copyright symbol ©, artist's name, website and your license number if applicable. Make sure it is clearly legible. Then you can save your tag as .xcf, which keeps it layer by layer. That way if you need to make a change it is easily able to change whatever layer you need to change.
8. For the text, I used a font called Seriously Medium in white size 63. Right click on the text layer in layers box, ALPHA TO SELECTION, left click once on the paper 11 layer to activate it, then go up to SELECT>GROW by 4 then EDIT>CLEAR. SELECT>NONE. Right click on the paper layer, ALPHA TO SELECTION, SELECT>GROW by 4, add new transparent layer. Use color picker tool to get shade from jacket. Fill the new layer with this shade. Go to FOLTERS>BLUR>GAUSSIAN BLUR and set at 20/20 with RLE checked. Now add noise to this layer with same settings you used before.
9. Use the rectangle select tool to crop around the canvas, keeping all work inside. Then go to IMAGE>CROP TO SELECTION... save your final as .png when you're satisfied.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial!
8:20 PM | Posted by annaica | | Edit Post
Here's my new PERSONAL USE ONLY tagger size kit. It's called Love Isn't Colorblind. It's love themed with everyone in mind, because we all deserve love in our lives no matter what. I hope you like it... I am loading it to stores now. You can see to the left sidebar on my blog the stores I sell at :) Go check it out! And if you make anything with this kit, I'd absolutely love to see your results!
I have made a template (used within the kit) and am offering to my friends for commercial use. There are 3 basic layers and 3 textured layers per set- male and female. This is fully interchangeable. I also made up a PNG example of each set as shown in preview below. I am sure you could find ways to use it for your projects! I hope you like it. Just read/follow my TOU in the download. To get your copy, click on the preview below!
11:16 PM | Posted by annaica | | Edit Post
Just wanted to show off the Facebook Banner and Avatar I made for my friend Crystal using her new kit called A Fairy's Valentine. She is going to use them the next couple weeks on her Facebook page HERE! You should go check out all the awesome kits and goodies she has on her blog- http://crystalsscrapcreations.blogspot.com
I used a tube by Celinart that is available at Scraps and the City. Tube art from SATC requires that you have a license and display it on your creation. You can get both the art and license HERE.
4:55 PM | Posted by annaica | | Edit Post
Here is a new kit that I have made that's now in stores (AIL, Twilight, Heartbeatz)!!!
I made it to coordinate with the tube named Cora by FourXDesigns.
It is a really cool and unique piece of art and I wanted to have something that works well with it...
You can purchase the Cora tube HERE.
I also have a freebie for you- the wordart that I used within my preview "Sew Me A Garden." It is for personal use only. You can download a copy of it HERE :)
3:05 PM | Posted by annaica | | Edit Post
I am using a tube from Moshilove in this tutorial. Using this art or any art from AIL requires you to have a license and display it within your creation. You can get the art and the license from Artistically Inclined Licensing.
I am using my very own scrapkit called Vicious Valentine and you can get it at Twilight Scraps or Heartbeatz Creations or AIL.
I got a template byVicki at the Creative Misfits :)
I also am using a FTU mask by http://www.justlikecandydesigns.blogspot.com/
1. Open template, delete top layer of copyrights.
2. Open tube of choice. Scale to the right size to fit if need be.
3. Click and drag the following papers into canvas (right click in layers box on each paper, ADD ALPHA CHANNEL):
10- move to bottom of layers box, will be used later.
11- scale to 488 x 488 place above Raster 3 layer in template. Right click on Raster 3, ALPHA TO SELECTION. Click on paper 11 layer to activate then go to LAYER>CROP TO SELECTION. Delete original template layer.
1- scale to 690 x 690 then right click on Raster 2 layer of template, ALPHA TO SELECTION, click on paper 1 layer in layers box to activate then go to LAYER>CROP TO SELECTION. Delete original template layer. Add drop shadow go to FILTERS>LIGHT AND SHADOW and add a drop shadow with settings at 0/0/25.
6- scale to 538 x 538, duplicate, flip, place to left of other paper, so they're touching... merge the two together. place above the black rectangle in template- Raster 1 layer. Right click on the template layer in layers box, scale layer to 800 x 400 then right click again, ALPHA TO SELECTION and then left click once on the merged paper layer to make it the activated layer. Go to LAYER>CROP TO SELECTION. The paper is now that layer, so you may delete the template layer.
4. Use the color picker tool to get the darkest shade of red within the paper layer we just put into the template. Then right click on the pink layer that is directly below it in layers box- Raster 6, add a new transparent layer and flood fill with that color. Delete the original template layer. Right click on the paper layer above this layer that we did in previous step, ALPHA TO SELECTION then click on the layer you just filled to activate it. Hit delete on your keyboard. SELECT>NONE. Click and drag this layer in the layers box above the paper layer. Now right click on this layer again, ALPHA TO SELECTION, add new transparent layer, fill with black, SELECT>SHRINK by 4. SELECT>INVERT then EDIT>CLEAR. Add noise to the dark red layer by going to FILTERS>NOISE>RGB with settings at 20/20/20/0 and correlated the only box checked. Again, while this layer is selected go to FILTERS>LIGHT AND SHADOW and add a drop shadow with settings at 0/0/11
5. Right click on Raster 4 of template in layers box ALPHA TO SELECTION, add new layer, fill with white. Delete original template layer. Add drop shadow with same settings as used in step 4.
6. Ok, now use the color picker tool to get a gold hue from the tube layer, switch to background layer and use color picker to get a red hue from tube. Right click on copy of Raster 5 (right heart in template) ALPHA TO SELECTION, add new layer. Use gradient tool, linear shape, no repeat and drag from right top to left bottom edges of heart. This may take a couple times to get right, you can do it tho. Repeat on the left heart, going from left top to right bottom. Now make sure the Raster 5 and copy of raster 5 layers and above/below each other in layers box and merge the top down so the hearts are now one layer. Do the same with the gold/red hearts we just filled in. So there should be 2 layers- one of the colored hearts and the other would be the grey hearts. Right click on the colored hearts, ALPHA TO SELECTION, SELECT>SHRINK by 4 and hit delete on keyboard. Add noise to this with same settings as used earlier. Activate the grey hearts layer now and go up to COLORS>BRIGHTNESS/CONTRAST. slide brightness all the way down and contrast all the way up and hit ok. The hearts are now black. Merge the colored and black hearts together, add drop shadow with same settings as before.
7. Delete Raster 7 and then drag and drop the mask into the canvas. Scale to 700 x 700 and place on left side of the canvas just so the edges are sticking out beyond the template layers on the left... Now go up to COLORS>INVERT and LAYER>TRANSPARENCY>COLOR TO ALPHA to make the mask transparent. Duplicate and flip then place the duplicate on the right side of tag just as you did with it on the left. Merge the two together. Ok, now drag the paper 10 layer up a little so the bottom of it is equal with the bottom of the mask layer. Right click on the mask layer, ALPHA TO SELECTION then click on paper 10 layer to activate it go up to SELECT>INVERT and EDIT>CLEAR. The paper 10 layer is now the mask layer so you can delete original mask.
8. Add the following elements from the kit to the tag by clicking and dragging them into the canvas:
39- scale to 508 x 515 (place slightly off center to left. Duplicate and place copy slight to right side.
13- scale to 621 x 560 Drop shadow, settings of 1/1/2
29- scale to 721 x 121, duplicate, LAYERS>TRANSFORM>Rotate by 180 degrees. Add drop shadow to both of these, settings as you just did
24- scale to 109 x 109, duplicate, flip place above hearts in template
8- 149 x 170, flip, add drop shadow settings as before
17- 477 x 568
5- 102 x 88, add drop shadow as before
9. Add drop shadows to anything else you'd like, the tube, etc. Make sure at this time you also place the correct copyright info- copyright symbol, artist's name, website and your license number if applicable. Save as .xcf so you can come back and make changes if you need to.
10. Add a name by using the text tool, type in a name with a font you like. I am using the font called gamesGetchuNoWhere. Right click, ALPHA TO SELECTION in layers box and SELECT>GROW by 1 fill a new layer with white, SELECT>GROW by 2, fill with black. Merge the red and white layers together, go to FILTERS>DECOR>ADD BEVEL at 5. Make black layer activated, go to FILTERS>BLUR. Then add a drop shadow with settings as before. If you have a white background layer, delete it now then save your finished tag as .png so the background will stay transparent.
That's it! Hope you liked this tutorial :)
8:27 PM | Posted by annaica | | Edit Post
Here is a PSD file of a fire animation I made and wanted to share with whoever that would like to use it within their projects. Just click HERE to download a copy of the file. Above is the gif I made with it. You can use this in your commercial projects as well, I just require that whenever it's used that I am credited. Please link others to this blog post or my blog. I hope you find it helpful!
11:59 PM | Posted by annaica | | Edit Post
Here is a commercial use OK template of a Zebra I made. The zebra fur pattern is an extra layer in the template. This goes well with my CU pack of Wild Animals that you can find in stores. Click the preview above to download your copy, please read and abide by my TOU included in the file. If you download, it would be nice to see that you appreciate this freebie, so don't forget to leave some love!
Check out all the freebies you get on the Fantastically Free Blog Train!
Continue by following the links below!
Continue by following the links below!
7:04 PM | Posted by annaica | | Edit Post
I made this with the awesome art of Arthur Crowe that you can purchase HERE, you must have a license to use his art.
I used a really punky Valentine/Love themed PTU kit by Creative Scraps by Crys called Love Me Darkly. You can find all of Crys's amazing designs and find where to buy on her blog- http://sinfullycreativescraps.blogspot.com/
Here are a few extras I made that you can use within your online groups/forums. Just do not change the tags whatsoever. Don't add names or anything to them and don't claim them to be your own.
10:53 AM | Posted by annaica | | Edit Post
I have had these commercial use flag banners in the store since I began selling and wanted to give them to my friends as a freebie today! This pack of 6 flag banners can be used for a variety of projects. You can currently find the PSD template I used to make these at Twilight Scraps.
Just click the preview above to download your copy. Do not share, instead direct others here to my blog to download their copy themselves. If you download, take a second and say thanks. If you're going to be using it in your kits, etc then I don't see why a thank you is so hard. I absolutely love comments, it inspires me to keep creating and offering freebies. My blog is full of freebies! Help me keep them coming, OK :)