- 2015 (4)
- 2014 (1)
- 2013 (80)
- 2011 (122)
- 2010 (15)
2:21 PM | Posted by annaica | | Edit Post
Here is a CU freebie for you! It has a greyscaled PSD template included so you can customize your own striped egg :) Just click the preview above to download your copy and please direct others here to this post to get this freebie themselves... Hope you like it! Leave some love if you do :)
Keep on with the O'Scrap Blog Train by following the links below!
And if you're interested in joining, check this out!
1:21 PM | Posted by annaica | | Edit Post
Here is a template I made to match the Nicki Minaj tube by FourXsDesigns.
You can find this tube at PTE just click HERE to check it out!
And click the preview above to download the template from 4shared.
It is for personal use only, please direct others here to my blog post to download themself.
I hope you like it :)
11:36 AM | Posted by annaica | | Edit Post
Here are some extra tags I made that you can use, just don't change them in any way whatsoever.
I used a tube by Arthur Crowe called Gothic Bunny which requires a license to use and can be purchased HERE
And my FTU kit Eggstra Punky which you can get HERE
Hope you like them- just click on image to make it full size then save :)
4:45 PM | Posted by annaica | | Edit Post
The image above is of my new commercial use product- a PSD Bunny Template and 4 PNG Bunnies!
The image below is a freebie that I made for you! It is a PSD template with a bunny and crossbones. It is commercial use or personal use OK... Click the preview of it below to download and if you like this freebie, let me know :)
3:01 PM | Posted by annaica | | Edit Post
Here is a tag I made using a fun PTU Easter themed kit with a twist called Emo Easter Party by Crystal's Creations. Just click HERE to go to her blog and find all the stores where you can purchase this kit!
Now let's get started!
1. Open a new canvas at 640 x 400. Drag and drop the following papers and elements onto your canvas and scale to:
paper 12 - 600 x 379 (mask on bottom layer)
paper 5 -500 x 500 (for the name)
element 6 -339 x 93
element 40 -120 x 117 (duplicate and flip copy)
element 15 -69 x 65 (duplicate and flip copy)
element 26- 506 x 182 (top layer)
2. Also open the first mask in Sabine's folder, then to trade it for the paper just do this- go to COLOR>INVERT then LAYER>TRANSPARENCY>COLOR TO ALPHA. Right click in the layers box and choose ALPHA TO SELECTION then click on paper 12 layer in the layers box to make it active. SELECT>INVERT and EDIT>CLEAR. You can delete the original mask now that your paper is the mask. I also added noise to this layer- FILTERS>NOISE>RGB NOISE and levels at 20/20/20/0
3. Arrange the elements as shown, put drop shadows on the elements-FILTERS>LIGHT AND SHADOW>DROP SHADOW. On the left side the settings were at -2, 2, 5 and on the right they were 2,2,5.
4. For the name I used a font called License Plate and then right clicked on the text layer in layers box and chose ALPHA TO SELECTION then clicked onto paper 5 to make it active, SELECT>INVERT and EDIT>CLEAR. Then I went to FILTER>DECOR>ADD BEVEL with number at 5. Click the invisible eye next to the text layer to make it invisible. I added a drop shadow- 1,1,1 and then right clicked on the paper 8 layer and chose ALPHA TO SELECTION up to SELECT>GROW by 3 and then SELECT>INVERT and EDIT>CLEAR, adding a drop shadow to this layer with 2,2,5.
5. Use your rectangle select tool to crop your tag to the right size, and add your watermark to the tag to let everyone know you made it! Save it as .xcf so you can go back and make changes if need be and when satisfied then delete the white bottom layer and save as .png
Hope you like this tag tutorial, thanks for stopping by :)
3:09 PM | Posted by annaica | | Edit Post
Here's some snags I made using my new kit, Rock the Nite- which you can find more info about HERE and an awesome tube by Alex Prihodko which you can find his art currently at Pics for Design.
Feel free to use these snags, but do not change them whatsoever.
9:32 PM | Posted by annaica | | Edit Post
Here's my newest kit called Rock the Nite- it is tagger size and has 12 papers and 58 elements. You can purchase it HERE or HERE :)
Below is a freebie for you!!! It is for PERSONAL USE ONLY. Do not share this kit, just send others here to my blog to download themself.
There are 5 papers and 10 elements that coordinate to my Rock the Nite kit...
Click the preview to download your copy and leave some love if you do! Hope you like it :)