YOU ARE VISITOR

I CT For...





GOT GIMP?

i ♥...

12/24/2012

Happy Holidays Freebie!

Hey Everyone! Just wanted to say Happy Holidays!  Thanks so much for being a fan, I appreciate you all so much!  I am working on some fun new scrapkits and templates. I have a freebie for all the good boys and girls out there LOL... 4 Frame Templates, each in png form. They're sized at about 1100 x 1000 so you can easily use them for either full size or tagger size. Add papers/textures or effects to them to make them fit your project. Leave me a thanks if you download a copy, let me know how you like them! Click preview below to download.
xoxox

9 comments:

Elien Declercq said...

ty so much sweetie!

SugarB said...

thanks so much!

Cheryl said...

Thanks so much!

anacomey said...

Thank you! :D

NathL said...

thank you for those lovely frames templates :)
find some freebies on my blog for you too :)

NathL

Anisah said...

Thanks so much! I hope you had good holidays!

Anisah

BKC Designs said...

Thank you so much for these!

Andrea said...

Wow, these are great! Your Box account is full so I will try back soon! Thanks in advance :)

Divine Kreationz said...

Thanks so much!

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!