YOU ARE VISITOR

I CT For...





GOT GIMP?

i ♥...

11/08/2012

I've Got A Secret Cluster Frame Freebie

I made this cluster frame with the gorgeous kit called I've Got A Secret by Creative Scraps by Crys. There are alot of possibilities with this kit, and I was thinking you could use even some winter tubes with it, especially the ones dressed in Santa garb :)  I chose this cute Ellie Milk tube that was a PFD exclusive.  You can check out more Ellie Milk tubes at wwww.picsfordesign.com
If you download, please leave some love and do not share with others, just direct them to this post if they'd like a copy of the cluster frame as well. 
xoxox


1 comments:

Crys said...

Thank you for my awesome siggy! I love how it turned out. Thank you so much!

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!