YOU ARE VISITOR

I CT For...





GOT GIMP?

i ♥...

11/07/2012

FTU Native November- Matches Tomahawk by FXD

Here is a FREE to use kit I have made to match the amazing Native American tube called "Tomahawk" by Four X Designs:
You can purchase this tube HERE
My kit, Native November has 8 papers and 42 elements.  It is PERSONAL USE ONLY.  Do not share it, just direct others here to my blog to download the kit themselves.  Click the preview above to get your copy... or you can download HERE. I would love to see the tags you have made with it :) 
xoxox
 
 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this,thank you ;-)

Cindi said...

Thank you very much!!

Rosemary said...

Thank you!

WillowRaven said...

thanks so much for this wonderful kit!

PSP-Filiaal said...

Fantastic kit. Thank you so much.
See my tag please: http://psp-filiaal.blogspot.com
Lirios - Netherlands

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for the wonderful kit!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the kit

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!