YOU ARE VISITOR

I CT For...





GOT GIMP?

i ♥...

11/17/2012

CU4CU Cornucopia Template FREEBIE

I made this cornucopia and wanted to offer it to others for commercial use purposes.  You can use it pretty much any way you wish, and reoffer it as commercial use.  All I ask is that you credit me within your creations, and don't claim it as your own design. 
There is a PSD template to work with and a png example as well.  I hope you find some use for this!  Click the preview to download your copy :)
xoxox

3 comments:

Artlor said...

Love this...thanks so much for sharing...♥♥♥

Angela said...

Thank you sooooo much!!! Have a great day!

Divine Kreationz said...

thanks so much!

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!