YOU ARE VISITOR

I CT For...





GOT GIMP?

i ♥...

11/12/2012

Christmas Carnival & I Heart Santa- Freebie Cluster

 
Here are two new Christmas themed kits for you!  You can find them at the stores I sell my creations at- just look on the left sidebar here on my blog there are links to where I sell!  They are personal use only and tagger sized. The first, Christmas Carnival, is inspired by all the yummy treats we have during the season.  The second, I Heart Santa, is pretty self-explanatory LOL :D  Santa is awesome!  I also made a freebie cluster frame with this kit.  Click on it to download.  It is personal use only, as well.  Hope you like them, leave some holiday love if you do :)
xoxox
 

0 comments:

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!