YOU ARE VISITOR

I CT For...





GOT GIMP?

i ♥...

11/29/2012

2013 New Year Scrapkit- Champagne & Chocolate PLUS A CU FREEBIE!

Here is my New Year kit called Champagne & Chocolate!  I am uploading it to all the stores I sell at tonight :)  It is PERSONAL USE ONLY and has 12 papers and 52 elements.  I hope you like it!
 
I also made a bell template, so everybody can ring in 2013!  This bell template, and png example is commercial use friendly.  Please do not share, just direct others to my blog if they'd like a copy of the bell.  And leave some love if you download! 
xoxox


3 comments:

Heather Alger said...

Thanks for the gift x

Carolyns Creations said...

thanks

Divine Kreationz said...

thanks so much!

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!