YOU ARE VISITOR

I CT For...





GOT GIMP?

i ♥...

11/09/2012

2 CU Winter Mix Packs in Stores!



Here's two commercial use packs I have put together for your winter scrapbooking needs.  You can purchase them at ART or Twilight Scraps
I have decided that I will only be selling my scrapkits for now, not my CU items at Heartbeatz Creationz and should be having a couple new kits very soon to show everyone :) 
If you want to see how the above CU items fit into a kit, most of them were used in my PTU kit from last year called A Winter Wish which is available in both full size and tagger size at all the stores I sell at. 
 
 

0 comments:

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!