YOU ARE VISITOR

10/31/2012

November O'Scrap Blog Train CU Freebie

Here's a commercial use OK turkey template I made in Gimp and thought some of you would like to use it within your projects.  Click image above to download your copy, please do not share my creations, just send others here to this blog post to get themself a copy of the turkey template if they'd like to have it...
Get all the other great freebies in the O'Scrap Blog Train by clicking the link below (please notice that due to Hurricane Sandy, there may be some delays in blog postings this month)!
xoxox
Photobucket

1 comments:

Divine Kreationz said...

thanks so much!

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!