YOU ARE VISITOR

10/30/2012

Amazing Tags with My Creations!

You really need to go check out all the amazing tags my creative team has made with my kits!  You can view the tags and easily get to the tutorials and extras that they have available on their blogs by following my CT blog--- http://apcreativeteam.blogspot.com/
Here are just a few of my favorites so far!
^^ by karra with rock the nite ^^

^^ by karra with dark dreamer ^^

^^ by lee with cursed ^^

^^ by mary liz with emotionally yours ^^

^^ by mary liz with winter wish ^^

I also had a couple friends send me the tags they've made with my kits or templates, and I can't help but let them know they're very much appreciated!  If you make anything with my creations, always feel free to show them to me :)  BIG HUGS TO EVERYONE <3>
^^ by rose with seven seas ^^

^^ by tasha with vicious valentine ^^

^^ by jennifer with my template nicki minaj ^^

0 comments:

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!