YOU ARE VISITOR

I CT For...





GOT GIMP?

i ♥...

9/18/2012

Elegance by RabidBunny EXTRAS!

I was lucky to play with RabidBunny's new PTU kit, Old Tyme Elegance, which you can find out more about HERE!  It's a gorgeous, calming kit and has tons of elements in it that just all go so well together!  I used art by one of my favorite artists, Alex Prihodko.  His work is available at Pics for Design, click HERE to check out all his tubes for sale! You need to have a PFD license number in order to buy/use tubes made by him.  
I made a few snags for you to use within your groups.  Please note that these may not be altered in any way. If you'd like one of these with your name, I have it for request on my Facebook page going for 24 hours only :)
xoxox




0 comments:

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!