YOU ARE VISITOR

I CT For...





GOT GIMP?

i ♥...

9/17/2012

EERIE NIGHT NOW FTU!



This kit has been in stores until NOW :)  I am letting all my friends have a copy!  It is PERSONAL USE ONLY.  A Halloween themed kit for taggers to play with! There are plenty of possibilities with this kit. Witches brewing potions with black cats and spiderwebs everywhere... what an Eerie Night!   All I ask is that you say THANKS if you end up downloading!  I'd LOVE to see all you make with it :D  Tag me on Facebook- www.facebook.com/annaicas.place  or email me at iloveluci09@gmail.com Please read the TOU in download, and do not share this link, direct others here to my blog to download themself... Just click HERE to get your copy. 
xoxox








11 comments:

BKC Designs said...

Thank you so much for this great kit.I can't wait to see what I can come up with using it!

Cheekylala said...

Thank you so much for sharing! :)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on Sep. 18, 2012. Thanks again.

craftyjay said...

Thank you!!!

Nancy said...

Fantastic kit! I especially like the lightning papers - so unique! Thank you for your generousity.

Stephenie said...

Thank you! beautiful witch girl!!

Anonymous said...

Thank-you

Anonymous said...

thank you for this kit -
J-me

Rhonda Huffman said...

Beautiful Halloween kit! Thanks Anaika!

~BlkCat~ said...

Thank you for the awesome kit!!

HappyScreens said...

This is great - thank you so much for sharing!

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!