YOU ARE VISITOR

I CT For...





Search

Loading...

GOT GIMP?

i ♥...

9/01/2012

Dark Dreamer and FREEBIE

Check out my new tagger sized kit!  I think you will love this kit! It has 16 textured papers and 55 elements including a bed, couch and pillows, a door, a window, stepping stones, lamp post, candles and several different types of light effects, 6 flowers, 4 leaves, 3 trees, 4 pretty ribbons, 7 frames and 2 wordarts! Not all shown in preview.  You can click HERE or HERE to buy this kit now.  It is for personal use only.
HOWEVER... I did make a butterfly for this kit and wanted to offer it to all my awesome fans!  It is ok for commercial use.  Just read the TOU in download.  Do not share this butterfly download, just direct others here to my blog post to download it themself if they want it.  Click the preview below to download.
Love to hear thank you when you download!  Please take a moment to let me know how you like my creations :)
xoxox

2 comments:

Lesley AKA Eeyoreplus4 said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing :)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on Sep. 02, 2012. Thanks again.

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!