YOU ARE VISITOR

I CT For...





GOT GIMP?

i ♥...

9/16/2012

CU Halloween Mix 4 Now Available!

Here is the last Halloween commercial use pack I am adding to stores this year... I think LOL!
This designer resource pack has 2 coffin PSD templates- one standing and one open with the PNG examples as shown in preview, 1 hockey mask PSD template and the PNG shown in preview, as well as one black cat, one pumpkin, one portal mask, one skully and a skully overlay. All sized to be used for either full-size scrapbooking or tagger size. 300 DPI. 
You can purchase HERE or HERE or HERE!
Hope you like it :)
xoxox









0 comments:

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!