YOU ARE VISITOR

I CT For...





GOT GIMP?

i ♥...

9/06/2012

CU Halloween Mix 3 in stores and FREEBIE

Here is my third commercial use pack that I've made for Halloween.  It is perfect for your projects for Halloween.  There are 6 PSD templates all sized for either tagger or full-size scrapbooking.  They are fully customizable.  Let your imagination play!  I included 6 PNG examples (as shown in preview) that you can use too!  There is a potion bottle, a broom, a cat, a pentagram, a pumpkin and a jar of spiders!  There is also one stary overlay and the example I've made with it :)  You can get this pack, and all my other creations in stores where I sell at! 
Just wanted to briefly mention that I got over 100 downloads on my CU Chrome Butterfly with only 3 comments.  I would think if you can take the time to download my goodies that you can also take the time to say thanks.  I give the freebies because I know what it is like to need something and can't afford it... I want you all to be able to enjoy my creations and not spend a fortune.  So please just let me know you appreciate what I leave here for you.  It really means alot to me.  Thank you so much to everybody who leaves me a comment! 
So here's another freebie.  It's CU OK.  Click on the preview to download, read and follow the TOU and direct others here to my blog post to download.
I hope you like it! 
xoxox

2 comments:

Sunny said...

Thank you!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on Sep. 07, 2012. Thanks again.

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!