YOU ARE VISITOR

8/17/2012

NEW BABY CU IN STORE!! And a FREEBIE

Check out the newest CU pack that I have uploaded to my stores!  It has 4 templates in it and 3 greyscaled pngs as well as one paper!  It is sized so both taggers and full size scrappers can use it!  You get a mobile, a teething ring, a rattle, a sweet baby face, a moon, footprints, and a star.  The paper is a quilt pattern, perfect for baby themed projects!
Just click HERE or HERE to go buy it :)

Now, the elements above are also in my personal use kit called BABY BLISS which you can also find at my stores. But I have a little add on here for you to download so you can keep all those early memories of the little ones in your life... It is PERSONAL USE ONLY. Do not share, direct others here to my blog to download themselves.
This add on can be used for full size scrapbooking as well... not just tagger.  I really hope you enjoy it!  The theme for this one is breastfeeding.  We just wrapped up World Breastfeeding Week so perhaps you have some photos to use with this! There are 5 papers and 15 elements in this kit. Drop shadow is only on preview.  
Get the elements HERE
Get the papers HERE
OH- and a thank you sure does go a long way!  Hope to see some comments :)
xoxox 


1 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on Aug. 17, 2012. Thanks again.

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!