YOU ARE VISITOR

6/26/2012

PATRIOTIC CU FREEBIE

Here is your freebie for the July O'Scrap Blogtrain!
There are 2 star papers and 1 stripe paper, 2 frames, a star swirl and a star cluster, 3 decorated brads and PATRIOTIC wordart here just in time for Independence Day :)
These all are commercial use OK as well as personal use OK!
Click the preview above to download and please direct others here to this blog post to download this pack for themselves.  I really hope you like it!!!  I love to see your comments :)  xoxox

-you can find all the other goodies on the train by clicking the blinky below... note that others may not have theirs up until the first of the month-

4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on Jun. 27, 2012. Thanks again.

R said...

Thank you for sharing your work. :) I love your papers. :)

Noko411 said...

Great holiday train! Thank you for sharing your lovely designs. :)

Divine Kreationz said...

thank you so much!

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!