YOU ARE VISITOR

4/29/2012

Spring Solace Scrapkit and FREEBIE!

Check out this beautiful spring kit!  It is tagger size and for personal use only.  It is available to purchase HERE or HERE :)  It has 12 papers and 40 elements.  Not all is shown in the preview.  There are 3 word arts and 5 frames, as well as 7 flowers, 8 bows and ribbons, and everything else you love to see in the springtime! 
And below is a FREEBIE add on to the Spring Solace kit  :)  It has 3 papers and 10 elements!  It is for personal use only... please do not share, just direct others here to this blog post to download.
I love to see your comments! 
xoxox

3 comments:

Cindi said...

Thank you!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on Apr. 30, 2012. Thanks again.

RoseAddict said...

Thank you!

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!