YOU ARE VISITOR

I CT For...





Search

Loading...

GOT GIMP?

i ♥...

3/07/2012

Rock the Nite & FREEBIE ADD ON!

Here's my newest kit called Rock the Nite- it is tagger size and has 12 papers and 58 elements.  You can purchase it HERE or HERE :)
Below is a freebie for you!!!  It is for PERSONAL USE ONLY.  Do not share this kit, just send others here to my blog to download themself. 
There are 5 papers and 10 elements that coordinate to my Rock the Nite kit...
Click the preview to download your copy and leave some love if you do!  Hope you like it :)
xoxox


5 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Mar. 08, 2012. Thanks again.

Judy said...

THANK YOU!!! I love it:-)

Tameka Diamond said...

WOW! Thanks so much <3

carmen gomez said...

estupendo!!! muchas gracias

Cindy said...

Thank you

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!