YOU ARE VISITOR

I CT For...





Search

Loading...

GOT GIMP?

i ♥...

2/29/2012

March O'Scrap Blog Train CU4CU/CU/PU

Hi Everybody :)  Here is an awesome freebie I made for the O'Scrap Blog Train!  It is a pack of 12 tagger size papers that I made and wanted to offer as CU4CU/CU/PU.  I hope you find plenty of use with them!  You're free to change colors to suit your needs for your project and all I ask is that you can include my blog address in your credits when you use my creations.  Click the preview above to download and don't forget to leave me a comment if you like it :)  xoxox 


 

annaica's place ---you are here :)

2 comments:

Judy said...

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful papers!

Noko411 said...

Beautiful papers! Thank you for sharing.

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!